【INVESTOR 】Corporate Overview - DR.WU Official website
|Company Name ||DR.WU SKINCARE CO., LTD. |
|Code ||6523 |
|Date Founded ||2003-03-10 |
|Date of Listing ||2015-03-31 |
|Industry ||Biotechnology and Medical Care |
|Core Business ||Skincare Products Developed and Sales |
|Chairman ||Eric Wu |
|General Manager ||Eric Wu |
|Spokesperson ||Eric Wu／Chairman |
|Acting Spokesperson ||Monica Wang／Chief Financial Officer |
|Paid-in Capital ||NT$ 450,476,250 |
|Common Shares ||45,047,625 shares |
|Government Uniform Invoice Number ||80167706 |
|Address ||13F., No. 70, Sec. 3, Nanjing E. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan, R.O.C |
|TEL ||+886-2-2517-9888 |
|FAX ||+886-2-2517-8333 |
|Stock Transfer Institution ||The Transfer Agency Department of Chinatrust Commercial Bank |
|Accounting Firm ||PricewaterhouseCoopers Taiwan |
|Year ||Company History |
|2003 || |
- Skylight Biotechnology Corporation (the predecessor company of Dr. Wu Skincare Co., Ltd. ) was established in Taipei, followed by the launching of Dr. Wu Clinical Skincare brand with a paid-up capital of NT$5,000 thousand and skin care product development and sales as its main business.
|2005 || |
- Formally selected Cosmed Drugstore chain as distribution channel.
- Increased cash capital by NT$5,000 thousand; total paid-up capital reached NT$10,000 thousand.
|2006 || |
- Successively utilized cosmetics distribution channels like SASA and drugstore chains such as Health Life and TinTin.
|2007 || |
- Brand entered overseas markets in HongKong, the United States and New Zealand as well as Yahoo! Shopping; total sales locations reached 500 stores; launched product line which includes Hydrating, Whitening, Anti-acne, Repair, Basic care and Special six series.
|2008 || |
- Brand launching at Watsons; overseas expansion (i.e. Singapore); total sales locations reached 900; won first prize in many magazine contests under the beauty category.
|2009 || |
- Domestic sale of the first cosmeceutical brand in Taiwan, launching more than 100 products.
- Increased cash capital by NT$10,000 thousand; paid-up capital reached NT$20,000 thousand.
|2011 || |
- Entered Malaysia,won major awards under the beauty category.
- The Company moved to a new address at 5F. No.102, Sec.2 Roosevelt Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City.
|2012 || |
- Overseas market expansion to Canada.
- CEO Eric Wu won TOP 100 MVP Managers Award.
|2013 || |
- Launched Vitamin C+ Whitening System, number of sales locations surpassed 1,200.
- Received over 30 beauty awards from magazines, became the No. 1 local and medical cosmeceutical brand in Taiwan.
- Increased cash capital by NT$80,000 thousand ; profit capital reached NT$100,000 thousand and total paid-up capital reached NT$200,000 thousand.
|2014 || |
- Renamed the Company Dr. Wu Skincare Co., Ltd. on May 6, 2014.
- Received investment from L Capital Taiwan Beauty Ltd. of LVMH Group, which is more than 10% of the Company’s major shareholders and corporate directors.
- Entered the China market, acquired 100% equity of Dr. Wu Skincare (Shanghai) Co., LTD., increased capital by US$2,100,000.
- CEO Eric Wu received the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award.
- Inceased cash capital by NT$25,550 thousand; profit capital reached NT$56,388 thousand and total paid-up capital reached NT$281,938 thousand.
|2015 || |
- The Company became publicly traded on the TPEX(2015/3/31).
- The Company was listed on the TPEX’s Emerging Stock Market (2015/4/30).
- The Company won the 24th.National Award of Outstanding SMEs.
- CEO Eric Wu won the Medium Enterprises & Model of Taiwan Entrepreneurs.
- Opened its first retail counter in Shanghai and utilized the Fionacos cosmetics physical channel.
|2016 || |
- The Company completed public listing on the TPEX (2016/6/16).
- The Company countinue to increase retail counters in Beijing and Shanghai.
- Overseas market expansion (i.e. Myanmar).
- Inceased cash capital by NT$35,250 thousand; profit capital reached NT$140,969 thousand, and total paid-up capital reached NT$458,157 thousand.
|2017 || |
- Launched in Watsons China and Malaysia.
- Launched CRM System with unique QR code.
- The Company moved to a new address at 9F. No.100, Sec.2 Roosevelt Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City..
|2018 || |
- DR.WU awarded with the Top 5% in OTC/Listed Company Governance Assessment from 4th Financial Supervisory Commission.
|Department ||Functions |
|Chairman’s Office || |
- Determines the Group’s development and investment strategies.
- Manages subsidiaries.
|General Manager’s Office || |
- Oversees the Company’s strategies and operational management.
- Monitors business targets and performance analysis.
|Sales Management Department || |
- Plans and executes business markets locally and abroad.
- Handles customer development and management locally and abroad.
- Reviews sales targets, strategies and recommendations.
- Handles production, sales coordination, and sales projection.
- Product training.
|Marketing Department || |
- Brand image management.
- Public and media relations management.
- Strategic event planning and execution.
- Advertising and media procurement.
- Competitor monitoring and analysis.
|Design Department || |
- Advertising strategy, creative planning and design.
- Visual design intergration for business.
- Marketing distribution channels through visual communication.
- Product and package design.
|Product Development Department || |
- Handles planning, analysis and evaluation for new product development and upgrade.
- Oversees application and development of new ingredients.
- Determines product specifications and verifies stability.
- Gathers industry information and academic literature.
- Manages trademark and patents.
- Handles inspection of raw materials, processing and finished products; implements quality control and assurance procedures.
|Procurement Department || |
- Manages production/processing plan and schedule.
- Handles OEM factories, supplier evaluation and management.
- Procurement planning and execution.
- Logistics planning and management.
- Inventory management.
|Auditing Office || |
- Audits internal rules and regulations, and makes proposals for improvement.
- Plans and executes audit proceedings.
|Accounting Departmen || |
- Preparation and analysis of financial report and budget.
- Establishment, evaluation and implementation of accounting system.
- Accouting and tax management.
- Preparation of business management reports.
|Financial Department || |
- Capital budgeting, planning and management.
- Monitors receipts, payments and outstanding accounts.
- Handles matters relating to company shares.
|Administrative Department || |
- Human Resources management and strategic planning.
- Employees benefits planning and processing.
- Handles legal matters.
- Manages company assets and general affairs.
- Plans and introduces information system.